Saturday, April 7, 2012

Instagram Pics From Jacksonville

I have SOOO many pictures to share from our Jacksonville trip. I thought while we are on our way home I would do a quick post for our iPhone pics.

Before I get to those I want to say four very important words: I love my hubby! Today we celebrate FIVE years of marriage. Honestly it doesn't feel like it. I have had the best five years of my life these past years and I cannot wait to see where we will be in the next five years. I look forward to celebrating another 50 amazing years with this man. How can someone be so special to dream their whole life for a hubby, and father for their children and God provide them just what they dreamed of. I love you hubby and I thank God every single day for you and what we have. Happy anniversary baby! ( he ha to pause Larry the cable guy for me to read that to him, my husband!)

Now to our pics:

No comments: