Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Five

Ok, so did that take forever or is it just me? I feel like this week took two weeks to get through. But thank God it's finally here. I'm looking forward to some relaxation this weekend and two exciting projects that I have put off for about a month now.

On to my challenge to myself, Friday five:

One: I read an article at the beginning of the week that talked about how moms see things in pinterest or Facebook, or blogs, about "parenting" and they compare themselves to what they see/read. I am guilty for this. But I read this article that says your children want YOU not sandwiches snapped like hearts or lunches that coordinate with what they are learning in school. I learned they just want you and your attention. Some times this is very hard for me, especially during the week when I'm cooking and bathing them and putting them to bed...but I do my best and that's all I can do!

Two: my new favorite food is cinnamon rolls. Fresh, hot, home made ones to be exact. In fact I've made them twice this week.

Three: my weight doesn't matter...actually it does but after eating 12 cinnamon rolls I have convinced myself to not get on the scale.

Four: I have a new found love for McDonald's. Typically I waste my lunch sitting at my desk but this week was rough so I made myself get out and go to the mcdonalds by my office. I found out they now have free wifi...hello pinterest during lunch!!

Five: my newest most favorite app- Tadaa. this is like instagram but different filters. I personally like the filters better in Tadaa but I like the privacy settings better in instagram. In fact there are no privacy settings yet for Tadaa. The app is new and they are working on many updates. But I have found a way to take the pictures use the filters and save without everyone seeing your pictures so if you are interested leave me a comment with your email and I will email you with my ideas. Oh, and the camera is HD so the pictures are very clear!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the week using my new app.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: