Thursday, November 1, 2012

Airplane with Aunt and Uncle

IMG_6928

Saturday Aunt Caitlin and Uncle Nick came to watch the game and hang out.  We love having them over and the babies especially love it because they are always spoiled with attention.

IMG_6933

The love playing airplane and riding Aunt Caitlin and Uncle Nick.

IMG_6934

I remember when I was little my mom used to play airplane with me and I would beg her not to stop.

IMG_6935

Now, I know why she had to stop.  This will give you an awesome leg workout!

IMG_6938

When you let Baby Girl “fly” the airplane, she wraps her legs around your arms so it makes it a little easier to fly her. 

WE loving having Uncle Nick and Aunt Caitlin over, and so do the babies!!

IMG_6939

One last “fly” around the house before heading to bed.

No comments: