Monday, November 5, 2012

Playing Around

IMG_6840

Before we get to today’s post…I have to show you my proud *former cheerleader/coach* momma moment…Baby Girl was standing beside her Daddy and just pulled this heal stretch!  Not bad form, and she is even smiling!!! Me and her Daddy (shhh don’t tell him I told you) both yelled YAY!!!

IMG_6845

Back to the post: I have been trying to get the camera out for our “everyday” lives instead of just for special occasions. 

IMG_6862

You know the saying “these days are gonna go by so quick” and that they do.  I want to document the “stages of life” with my babies and it is so easy to forget to get the camera out.

IMG_6874

I read another blog recently that talked about taking your camera with you everywhere, literally.  She talked about taking it she even takes hers with her to the grocery store!  I do know that my babies are a HOOT and do not care where we are they will enjoy themselves, and they should.  So I should be there ready with the camera to capture those memories!

IMG_6876

This also has helped me learn a lot about my camera and editing my pictures, practice, practice, practice!

IMG_6877

So this series of pictures are from a pillow fight/Daddy play fest the other night.  We have these regularly, but this night I had the kitchen cleaned early enough I could get the camera out and take some pictures.

IMG_6878

Daddy had to intercept this pillow hit, baby girl wasn’t paying attention and little man was about to get her!

IMG_6879

Little man doesn’t give up too easily though.

IMG_6880

They love playing with their Daddy and I love watching them!

No comments: