Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sunday Funday With Mema and Pepa

IMG_7364

This past Sunday Mema and Pepa had a play date (or three) with the babies (and me).  Unfortunately, I failed to get a picture of the four of them together…sad!  They are getting ready to head out to Hawaii with my ma and pa…lucky…but before they headed out they wanted to see the babies.  I am so glad they did!  We started the day at Steak ‘N Shake for lunch.

IMG_7368

Then we headed to the park.

IMG_7369

They had the best time climbing the ladders, we tried to suggest the bulky (EASY TO CLIMB) steps, but they insisted on the ladders…of course right!?

IMG_7372

IMG_7373

IMG_7374

I think Mema and Pepa enjoyed the swings as much as the babies did.

IMG_7375

IMG_7379

After the play ground we planned to grab some ice cream.  The babies were getting sleepy quick and I told them it was time to go.

IMG_7380

She wasn’t ready to go.

Mule

All it took was telling little man “ice cream” and he was ready, but she wasn’t as easy to convince. 

 

We grabbed some ice cream, I didn’t get pictures because I was scared to take my camera and phone with sticky fingers.  But we had a blast and I am so glad we got to spend time with my Mema and Pepa.  I’m so thankful my babies have their great grandparents that are close enough to spend the day with. 

 

I hope yall have a great time in Hawaii and think of us, if you have time Winking smile

No comments: