Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Little Weekend Wrap Up

IMG_7431

I have a quick weekend wrap up for ya, just because I love some of these pictures from this weekend and have to share them!  First one up is the only picture that I took at the game, but we took the babies to the last football game of this season for the high school we went to.  They loved it, until we found the “bridge”.  There is a handicap ramp and the babies had THE BEST TIME running up and down the ramp…drove me crazy!  But at least they had fun at their first football game, technically it was little man’s second but he was only a few months old at his first. The game was so cold but that did not stop them.

IMG_7435

I shared this one on Facebook, but she loves these glasses and I LOVE her wearing them.  Reminds me of a librarian.

IMG_7451

Saturday after lunch we took the babies to the play ground in the neighborhood.  This is becoming a hang out for us.  They love it and I love catching them for pictures.

IMG_7454

She was determined she could climb the same ladder as her brother.

IMG_7457

Daddy joined in on some playing with them.

IMG_7458

I can get some really cute shots of them at the play ground for some reason, I guess you could call that their “happy place”.

IMG_7461

Peek-a-boo!

IMG_7464

Look who joined us there!! Uncle N was trying to teach little man how to use the monkey bars but little man wasn’t too into it.

IMG_7467

Then he went down the slide with baby girl.  This is not the best picture, but I love Uncle Nick’s face.

IMG_7468

Working on portrait style pictures, these may or may not be someone’s Christmas present this year…a picture, not my baby!

IMG_7470

Uncle N and Daddy enjoyed the play ground as much as the babies.

IMG_7472

Aunt C helped baby girl swing.

IMG_7476

Then Aunt C did a little swinging of her own.  Again, I’m still working on learning about my aperture and these are not in focus but I love her expressions.

IMG_7478

You are only as old as you feel!

IMG_7479

Little man’s turn…I’d like to point out that baby girl is watching her brother very intensely.

IMG_7482

Then it was her turn.

IMG_7484

Daddy had to give it a shot, again notice the expression in the background on Uncle N's face.  Do you see now why I had to share these pictures from the park?  Those expressions are just too priceless.  

I also wanted to take them over to a bridge at the park and practice some picture ideas for Christmas presents…

IMG_7489

It’s a good thing these were practice because the light was too bright.

IMG_7494

Me and Aunt C thought it would be fun to practice some hay throwing pics.

IMG_7504

The babies loved the idea!

IMG_7505

haha I LOVE this picture, she looks like she’s rising from the hay.

IMG_7507

Gotta get that aperture/focus thing down a little better.

IMG_7509

The hay was wet and heavy, but baby girl was able to throw some of it.

IMG_7511

Then we tried to bury them.

IMG_7516

Little man wasn’t too sure about being buried.  It was a beautiful day and we had a great time at the park. 

IMG_7517

Cannot see Uncle N without an airplane ride!

No comments: