Tuesday, October 30, 2012

When You Turn Off the TV

IMG_6796

One night this past week I decided we would try no TV one night while we cooked, ate dinner, did bath time, and waited for daddy to get home.

IMG_6797

It was so much fun.  I plan on doing it more often with them. 

IMG_6800

I got in the floor with my camera and had the best time with them…though some of the pictures were blurry…it was still fun!

IMG_6805

After dinner we moved from the kitchen to the living room.

IMG_6815

I was educated by little man about the lift on his tractor ramp.

IMG_6816

Baby girl watched and learned as well.

IMG_6821

It is amazing to me to see their creativity and how well they played together, with no TV for distractions.

 

I wont be a TV drill sergeant but I will try to turn the TV off a little more!

No comments: