Friday, February 17, 2012

Sneak Peak

Last night I mentioned having many posts pending to get ya up to date on all our happenings...this isn't one of those. I just can't stand secrets so I wanted to share a quick sneak peak at what we are currently working on.

Yes we have about 4 different projects going in right now. We will work on one a little bit then go to something else then back to project one and on to project four. It's a problem we have so many dreams and wanting to get them all done before the big reveal to our family and friends next weekend. Although most of our friends and some family have seen some of these projects in the works already.

Anyway last night hubby stopped by lowes on the way home...this means new project and more work for us. But that's ok because I'm so excited about this one and I think it is going to be a huge impact on the room.

Here's a sneaky peak...can ya guess what we are doing?! Nope not just a chair rail :)

Oh...and...TGIF!

No comments: