Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Random Shots

...no point to this post...

We have struggled with decorating. We are not decorating people. I can find a picture online and recreate it but I do not have the ability to come up with ideas on my own.

First, after what all we have been thru the past two years, we find ourselves sitting here on the couch saying to each other "wow this is ours, we are so lucky"... Seriously we say this almost daily. We are so thankful for what we have been given and are totally living on cloud nine so when we saw this we sign it was a def must for our family.

The pictures are out of order but the next was lil man "cooking" in the kitchen with momma so sweet!

Lastly, I have been struggling with coming up with kid friendly decor ideas...the bowl-o-balls are the best I had...please let me know if you have any ideas!

That's it for my randomness :)

Night y'all!

No comments: