Monday, September 3, 2012

West Palm Beach

I have to travel for work and often I will be gone for three days, in fact I think three days is the most I have been away from them. Last week I had to travel for work and it was NO fun! I was in class from 8:00 – 5:00 or later every day and missed my family so bad. One part that made it a little bit easier is I had one heck of a hotel room. Traveling with the state is often not very glamorous. I rarely have a room big enough for me and all my stuff. This time my room was like an apartment. Here, I will show you. Ladies and gentlemen (I don’t know if I have any gentlemen that read my blog), my room for the week- cribs style!

IMG_5535

The kitchen/living room.  This was more like an apartment, no lie, it was the biggest hotel room I’ve ever stayed in for work. 

IMG_5538

The counters were granite and a very pretty color.

IMG_5539

I do not know why, but the shower amazed me!  I thought it was so cool to have a glass shower door inside my hotel room.

IMG_5540

Full size mirror, score!  As I mentioned earlier, I’m trying to dress better so I need a full size mirror to make sure my outfit actually matches.

IMG_5542

The sectional in the living room, it was super comfy as I spent MANY hours on it studying.

IMG_5543

I love the little lamps everywhere, so cozy.

IMG_5562

There was a frosted glass door separating the living room and the master bedroom.

IMG_5553

The king size bed.  This was one of the most comfy beds I have ever had in a hotel.  I was a king and I slept like a king in it!

IMG_5554

The bedroom TV and chair.

IMG_5555

I thought the chair was cute…I imagined if it were mine how I would recover it with a super cute yellow and white chevron fabric.  Yes, I actually did that because I got that bored and that lonely every night I had to do something to entertain myself in between study sessions.

 

IMG_5557

The closet was too big for my stuff.

IMG_5558

Another reason I loved the lamps, convenient little outlet for my phone.

IMG_5561

My view was pretty awesome too.  West Palm Beach was so pretty.

IMG_5545

IMG_5546

IMG_5547

My view looking down was not so great, just the parking garage.

IMG_5548

And the tennis courts and pool.

IMG_5550

All in all it was a great week and I got a lot of experience.  My poor hubby was home with the babies sick and dealing with a car dealership from you know where.  I have always known he was pretty amazing, that is why I have kept him for so long *wink* but after this week my poor hubby really showed exactly how amazing he is.  He handled the week so awesome and I cannot imagine how stressed he was.  I love him!

No comments: