Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Party at the Farm

We celebrated my birthday out at the farm yesterday.  My parents were not in town this weekend so we celebrated with my hubby’s side of the family.  We decided to change it up a bit and not have the hamburgers and hotdogs, this time we had a taco bar.  It was delicious! 

IMG_5862

Of course we had cake too.

IMG_5863

She loves the cake as much as I do.

IMG_5864

Singing happy birthday.

IMG_5868

See the look on her face, she would seriously eat that entire cake herself.

IMG_5875

IMG_5876

IMG_5885

She was in heaven eating her some cake.

IMG_5886

IMG_5897

We tried to play a trick on Uncle Chris but it was not as funny as I thought it would be.

IMG_5903

One of my many wonderful gifts was a sander.

IMG_5904

I was so excited to get a sander, this would have made our many projects so much easier.

IMG_5937

Did a little swimming.

IMG_5941

What is she looking at?!

.

.

.

.

IMG_5949

This sweet face!!  We got to meet Uncle Nick and Aunt Caitlin’s new puppy, Hank.  Hank is so precious, to the point that he has to have a post of his own.  I kind of took over 100 pictures of that little man.  Don’t worry, not all of them were post-worthy…though there were many!

It was a fantastic birthday party!  I got some awesome things, and can’t wait to start my next project Winking smile  Thank you everyone that made my birthday party special. 

No comments: