Thursday, September 6, 2012

Daddy Love

IMG_5526

These are just some pictures I took a few weeks ago while I was playing around with my camera and Daddy was getting him some love!

IMG_5527

They LOVE when he comes home and plays with them before bed time.

IMG_5528

I cannot believe how fast they are growing.  Where does the time go?

IMG_5529

She is a HAM for the camera!

IMG_5533

I haven’t done a “kids say” post lately, I’m working on that.  But my favorite thing she says right now is “SEMINOLES- oh-oh-oh!” I cannot type it as cute as she says it.

IMG_5534

Right now little man is all about repeating everything we say, however I am LOVING his version of the chicken sound.  You ask him “what does the chicken say” and he replies “cock-a-doodle-doo” it is SO cute!!

 

That’s all, just needed a little Daddy love! *BIG smiles*

No comments: