Saturday, September 15, 2012

Grandparents Day 2012

grandparents day

Did you know grandparents day existed? I don’t remember know about it last year. Grandparents day this year was spent with my parents at their house. Hubby had to work, always right?! So the kids and I packed up and headed out there.

grandparents day3

We did our typical Gammy and Pawpaw’s house swimming, played inside, and this time changed it up a bit. We went to town and got the stuff to make my mom some engineering prints of the babies, like mine here.

grandparents day5

My children do have swim suits that they wear, however this particular day…we had a few accidents so the suits came off.

grandparents day6

This is called the “superman”.  Little man named it…and it has stuck.

grandparents day7

Is it just me, or does this pool not make you want to be a kid again?!  I may or may not have gone down that slide once or twice…or three times.

grandparents day8

After a few trips down the slide, baby girl had some grass to “sweep” out of the pool. 

grandparents day9

Then we had a superman explosion!  Love the expression on his face.

We also swung by my new favorite store, Home Depot, and picked up the supplies for our latest project. I cannot wait to share the final results and our experience. I am LOVING it. My mom and I have so much in common and one of those is our love for crafting, although we don’t get to do it very often. I had so much fun spending time with my parents and crafting with momma. Let’s do it again SOON!

No comments: