Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just Because…

These are just a few pictures from last week.  Our week last week was rough.  The babies both were sick and then hubby got sick…thankfully I did not get it. *knock on wood*

IMG_5273 copy

Baby girl was on a soft food diet because she had strep so we enjoyed our share of popsicles last week.

IMG_5285

Little man was on the same diet, from the same illness…so he enjoyed many popsicles as well.  He also helped his daddy clean up the garage.

IMG_5284

All of a sudden she decided she wanted to start wearing hand bands, not a problem with me but I thought it funny how random.

IMG_5277 copy

I got two new shelves!! Hubby put them up for me during one of his afternoon breaks from the sofa where he was sickly too. 

IMG_5276 copy

It was a rough week but we are all better and healthy and back to normal this week!!

No comments: