Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is here!

Spring is my favorite season. I love all the colors of the flowers, the warm weather, the birds, the green grass...I could go on and on. I love working in my yard...that sounds so weird to say since I haven't had one in so long. But I've always enjoyed getting a little dirt under my nails. I do mean little, I'm not like my parents who live outside from February thru November. I'm so serious they live to work in their yard. I just want my house to have curb appeal.

I started my curb appeal last night by updating my front door wreath with some spring fabric flowers.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the results but its an improvement and once I finish the remainder of the front yard the wreath should look just right.

Thank God for small Friday right?! I'm so ready for this weekend. My lil manis having his 2 year birthday party, I get to spend time with family and friends, and my momma comes home! Come on Friday at 4:30!!


P.S.
I cant take credit for the pretty flowers those are in my mother in law yard...but are they not absolutely beautiful?

No comments: