Sunday, March 11, 2012

New School

This week was their first week at a preschool. They have always been with our sitter but they started preschool this week. I was so worried and so scared about them going to a school where I didn't know anyone and they don't know anyone. But hubby and I talked about how much it would be good for them. Get them used to being separate and start getting ready for big school in a couple years.

This week was tough for them. The mornings were rough for lil man while the afternoons were hard for baby girl. I could tell a difference the first day. We got home and their relationship was so much different. They missed each other!

As soon as we hit the door they were giving each other kisses and played so sweetly together. It really warned my heart. I hope that next week will be easier on both of them.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: