Sunday, April 5, 2009

Knitting Progress

I just started knitting, thanks to Tam! :) I am still learning to make the rows look pretty. But here is what I have completed so far. *In reverse order (haha)

This is actually the last thing I completed and it is a cell phone case that was supposed to look the same as my first project but I accidentally adding too many rows so it looks more like the credit card case below. This was my mother-in-law's birthday gift!


This was supposed to be her gift, however she saw it was I was in the process of making it and said "I want one but I want it in green" so I finished this and started her a new one!

This is the very first thing I made, a cell phone case. It is actually laying on its side, I didn't rotate the pic! :)
I am proud of my progress, still have some learning to do! But I am currently working on a scarf which is difficult for me. I like the smaller projects because I have a problem putting something down before it is complete. I just like to see the final project RIGHT THEN! So the scarf is one that I have to work on and put away and work on and put away...we shall see how it turns out.
I plan to continue to update my blog with pics of my crafts because this year hubby and I have decided to make ALL gifts for Christmas. Which means I will making all Christmas gifts! This is a HUGE project but I am excited because they are all going to be different so I will be learning with each one. We started last month and I have one complete...only 27 to go! :) But I thought I would share the ideas I find because who is not interested in a little craft every now and then, especially if it is a money saver!!! :)
Hope y'all have a great week!! Mine is going to be WONDERFUL, Tuesday is our 2 year anniversary :)




3 comments:

KT said...

LOVE all of them! you are very talented!
please share your crafting tips!!!

KT said...

PS! have to admit I am a lil jealous you and tam have a special pic on the side of your blog!!! ;)

alohanole913 said...

you go girl! I want to make a tampon case still!! lol