Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

So my thought was "just do one post about all our Christmases"...because I have/will have soooo many pics I will sit down and edit them and make a collage of my favs and do a quick recap of our holidays, and because we Christmas it straight through the new year down at the river. Well two things changed that: one being that my camera blurred almost everyone of my Christmas pics :( SUPER SAD about that and the other being that i forgot my camera when we left for the river. So I sit here while it's peace and quiet at the river and upset about little to no Christmas pics from this year. But I do have amazing memories with my family and I was thankfully able to salvage some pics by editing them, and most of them I am still working on.

But until I get those finished I thought I would share two of my favs. I hope you had a very merry Christmas and I hope to get all my pics edited and a full recap on Monday :)

No comments: