Sunday, May 1, 2011

*The Beginning*

I have been ready and looking forward to working out and getting back in shape. I have "been good" but my loss pretty much came to a stop. So I said "lets step it up"....so I am!! Sorry but this blog will hold me accountable and will be where I keep track of my progress. My weight and stats and how much I HATE my diet. Haha! I started today but it was my "off day" so I really will start tomorrow.

I hope to measure my progress each week (I do have pics...but I am too embarrassed to post them, even though I know pics tell the truth. I will post them later on once I can see progress). My goal is to cut out most carbs and increase my protein. Additionally I hope to get at least 30 minutes a day of cardio, work on abs on Mondays and Wednesday, and arms/legs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My goal weight is 135, which is prebaby weight...however I would LOOOVE to be more like 125. My inches really don't mean a whole lot to me, it is just going to be another way for me to keep track of my progress. I want to feel better about my self and be able to wear my clothes comfortably.

Hoping for great success and although I don't want to loose it too fast, I don't want to be on a "diet" for too long either! :) I'm hoping I can do it!! Here we go....

Beginning weight: 158lbs (eeekkkkk)
Waist: 39 inches
Hips: 40 inches

No comments: