Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 9: A Photo of Something from a Distance

This is another one from the farm. I was playing with my photo editing and I am not really happy with the way this one turned out but ya know like I have said before that's why I am learning! :)

I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEE going out to my in-laws and taking pictures. The area out there can be breathtaking. The "farm" as I like to call it is over 100 years old, or more (I don't know exactly). It has been in my hubby's family the whole time. There are hundreds of acres, with trees, ponds, streams, tons of wild life, an old shed, and my favorite the old farm house. It is the best place to play with your camera. Plus my father-in-law plants acres and acres of veggies and this year sunflowers. So there was even more to take pics of!

My day 10 photo will give you a little more of the "farm" feeling! :)

No comments: