Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally!!

Finally, I am DONE with school, well for the summer at least. I still have one class to go then I am done FOREVER! Thought it would never come. So, now that school is done (close enough) I can really get into this blog writing because I will be able to get home early enough to cook for my hubby, clean up, and then post for the day! Because I wasn't able to post this week I will fill ya in on the past week in Mrs. Dawkins life. For starters lets touch on that final I took Tuesday, yes I past...by the hair on my chin! Then Wednesday was the weekly girl's nite, which was great as usual! But I missed Erin :-( however we did get to chat with her on the phone which was GREAT. I love the time I get to spend with the girls! Plus I got to see lil baby Goram growing!!! Which brings me to FRIDAY, the day I know Momma Goram was counting down for but so was Aunt Renee! Then finally around 9:45 I get the text...ITS A GIRL!!! That just made my week. I am so excited and can not wait to meet the lil sweetheart. However my Friday was not so great at work, my hubby helped end it right. He took me bowling and then we rented movies and when we got home we baked cookies (chocolate chip of course) and my Friday was complete. So now we are at today, nothing really planned. Laying around the house, messing with my flowers in the yard (I may run to wal-mart and grab some new flowers to plant), spending time with my hubby (which is always my fav), and that is about it. Oh how could I forget, we are watching my parents dog, Nina, while they are in Jacksonville. Nina is a sweetheart but her and our dog (Duke) get to playing and running around the house so fast it seems like they are going to rip the carpet up with their nails. But it will be good for Duke because he was not feeling that well this week. I look forward to having more things to post about in the future as to my cheerleading season will begin on Thursday so I know I should have something to talk about from there. Until next time....

2 comments:

alohanole913 said...

Nice long blog:) I like it! I'm so glad you are writing actively! If either one of us slacks off, we have to get on the other! :)

KT said...

what a great writer :) TOLD YA! ha!
Glad your Friday turned around. Keep us posted on DUKE and how he is feeling!!