Monday, September 12, 2011

She Found the Tube

Finishing up the pics...but first, he helped momma cook last Monday and don't ya just love his apron!? I need to find him a boy one...but he's still handsome! :)

Brody has a tube that attaches to a tent that he loves (and has since the first day he got it) to death! Well Sav finally found the tube and figured out how to crawl into it.


She was so proud of herself to do it just like big brother.



She tried to sit up in the tube and got wedged in there a little bit...she didn't really care for that too much!


Once she was in there, she couldn't figure out how to get out. So I laid down with my camera and she crawled to it.

She had the best time in that tube!




"I DID IT MOMMA"! She got the camera and was so proud...I love watching her play! :)

No comments: