Monday, June 1, 2009

Cancelled!

I have not been able to find much on TV these days that interests me. I mean, trust me, there are a few shows that I REALLY love but not like there used to be. Used to I could sit and watch tv for hours. I googled the cancelled shows list and can not believe ALL the shows that have been cancelled. It is so crazy. I dont understand how good shows that are NOT REALITY get cancelled but they seem to keep ridiculous reality shows that people only watch because you cancelled the others...I just dont get it! My newly fav (or was in the fall), Lipstick Jungle is one of the cancelled shows, among many others. Here is the link http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/tv-show-ending-cancelled-series-2008-2009-season/ if you wanna check on your fav shows!

On a much happier note, my hubby got a new job and I am so happy for him. I have to admit I am a little nervous about the change in his schedule. He has never worked shift work, in fact all of his jobs have been Monday through Friday 8-5. Therefore, the two of us do EVERYTHING together. So it is going to be an adjustment, however I have faith we will do just fine. I am so happy for him and the love we have for each other will get us through the adjustment. Pretty soon, life will feel like nothing changed and we will be used to the new schedule.

My job is....the same. Busy busy busy and enjoying it. I am so happy I have found a job that I REALLY enjoy! Just trying to get my boss to promote me...even though I dont have my degree yet...I CAN STILL DO THE JOB :)

School started back today so Tee and I will be busy writing papers and taking tests! Hope yall have a great week!!!

2 comments:

alohanole913 said...

Good luck with school starting! And that stinks about your show:( Don't ya hate that? Hey if you want a good laugh, watch Wipeout on Wednesdays, 8:00 ABC. Omg I laugh SOOO hard! hahaha!

KT said...

wipeout IS hillarious!!!
so happy for Tee...if you want to vent about shift work, you know who to call!
love ya!