Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm still here

Things in the household of two children under a year old are SO crazy! Most nights I don't get to sit down until 10:00 and then I'm so tired I just fall asleep. So, I apologize blogger, this is why you have been put to the back burner. I am really going to try to be better though because I find this is my place to vent and get my stress out.

I'm one of those people that holds in my stress and worries until I hit a breaking point, and I know that's really not a good thing.

We celebrated Brody's first birthday a few weeks back. It was an awesome time and I think it turned out wonderful! I cannot believe he is a year old now...it really does fly by in the blink of an eye.

Saturday we gave Brody his first hair cut! His daddy was getting a hair
cut and Brody wanted to give it a try...so we did it. It looks so much better and he looks so different, like a little boy!

We took the kiddos to see the Easter Bunny, they did great. Savannah slept and Brody told the bunny "ahh" his typical sentence these days. He also had the best time waving "hey" to everyone in the mall. Haha my little social butterfly.

I have started REALLY looking at homes, decorating ideas, and dreaming of our next home. Not that we know anymore about where we stand than we did a few weeks (or months for that matter) ago. But I, for some reason, have this feeling that we don't have much longer. I am hoping I don't get disappointed. I have this file "New Home" and I save images of ideas in there. I hope this will help my decorating and furniture choices easy in the future!

Today was SMALL Friday and boy was it long. I am so excited about this weekend, Saturday I get to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. Then we are going to meet my friend's new baby, I cannot wait! Then Sunday is Easter. I super excited to see Brody hunt eggs now that he is walking :)

Hope you all have a happy Friday!

No comments: