Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Almost hump day!

This past weekend was so busy, I was kind of looking for Monday to rest at work. Haha But Saturday was Victoria's shower. It went really well, but it wore me OUT! She and Josh got a lot of things and should be set for Madison's arrival. I can't wait to meet the babygirl!!

Victoria and Addy/Aggy( Ican never tell them apart)
Sunday was the breast cancer walk. I look forward to it every year because it holds a very special place in my heart. This is us and Brody man at the walk. Next year I hope to start raising money early so I can make a contribution to the cause and not just walk. But this year was a little busy! :)

I finally finished Brody's trick or treat bag. The writing isn't the best but it wasn't easy to paint on felt. I should have gotten one of those paint pens, that probably would have made it a lot easier!



Victoria's diaper bag and changing pad. It was so fun to learn how to quilt for the changing pad but the diaper bag...I have to admit made me mad a few times. That's ok I learned a lot from the project and look forward to many more sewing projects!


Erin's bday present. This was an idea I saw somewhere like a year ago, but of corse when I wanted to make one I couldn't locate it. So I had to come up with measurements on my own. I was really proud of how it turned out though. Looked super cute on the birthday girl too! :)
I am looking forward to this weekend because it will be Brody's first trick or treat!!! This week is going by so slow because I am so excited. Haha What am I going to do when it gets close to Christmas!?

1 comment:

Tamara James said...

I LOVE that picture of Victoria kissing the baby's belly-so cute!