Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We are done! :)

I thought the day would never come that I could say "I am a college graduate" but I can now! I am officially done with school and I cannot believe the relief I feel. Hubby has worked on this for 8 years and I have worked on it for 5, geez what are we going to do with our free time!?! We are going to spend it on vacations and family events with our lil man. Since he has gotten here, our days fly so fast. We want to make sure we provide the very best for him and now that we do not have to worry about school and homework it is going to be easier to do that. I look forward to the trips and events we plan to do with lil man.

This saturday at 11:00 we will make it official. Also this weekend will be my first mother's day. I cannot believe that either, I have been celebrating mother's day my entire life but this year is so different. I get to be the mother this time, and I look forward to a life time of many more.

Tonight my hubby and I are going on a date. We have dinner planned and then going to the Carrie Underwood. I'm excited because this will be only our second concert together. And I dont think hubby has been to many concerts before.

1 comment:

Tamara James said...

Congratulations to my favorite Dawkins!! So excited for you guys, I know you are SO relieved to be done! Happy Mother's Day too:)