Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feeling Crafty!

I am itching to do SOME type of craft. Yea, I did my cricut project Sunday but that just my me itch worse! So I am torn between making Sav a dress, attempting to refashion a favorite maternity dress of mine, make yet another headband, or redo our old computer chair....so I will be debating with myself over the next two days because I hope to start some craft project this friday since I will have a long weekend to complete this.

The dress I want to make Sav is from here. I found her blog from Pinterest and fell in love with her. She reminds me so much of me...I think that is why it was love at first pin for me! This dress tutorial amazed me because it is so girly but looks so simple...I say looks because I haven't attempted it and to be frank with you I'm so scared of attempting to make clothes from nothing.

Then there is the headband I'm wanting to make out of rosettes and I found this blog, another love at first site...but I actually found her from Google. Haha! She makes the rosettes look super simple and this could be a fast one. In fact I may give 'er a go tonight! ;)

Last but certainly not least, I want to refashion some of those maternity clothes to these cute ruffled shirts. This one looks simple too.

So all this pinning, blogging and googling has got me very confident that I can do any sewing project and I can even start from fabric and turn it into something very cute!! So we shall see what/where I begin this weekend. I'm not promising success, or completion this weekend but I will post an update of how it's going. :)

BTW...its small Friday tomorrow!!! YIPPIE :)

No comments: