Friday, September 5, 2008

Let me fill ya in!!!

The past few weeks have been a little crazy around the Dawkins household. First I was having these HUGE knots form under my arm...come to find out I have some skin condition (cant remember what it is called) that caused my skin to wrinkle and then shaving allows bacteria in which causes the knots...talk about WEIRD! I asked my mom how many WEIRD things could I possibly have: tonic eye, geographic tongue and no wrinkled pits?!?! GEEZ am I from Venus or something?!?!?

So then, my hubby finally did it!!! HE QUIT HIS JOB!!! Bad news...he doesnt/didnt have another one! So we were a little worried there for about a week and half...then Wednesday he got TWO calls offering him a job. So now he will be working for AHCA (with the state) and on top of it he actually got a raise to take this job!! YAY I can have my hubby back instead of the mean bear that Dr caused him to be!!

Lastly, I have a cheerleader whose family was flooded out of their home during Fay. I can not stop thinking about them and how aweful that must be. Last night her mom showed me pictures and I am telling you what it looks like a pond and not a yard! Poor things!! So my mom and I have been collecting clothes for the family and I took up a collection for a gift card so the cheerleader can go buy some new clothes.

I think that is all that is going on right now in my life. OH by the way GO NOLES!!!!! This is the start of all my FAV NOLES football seasons....from the youngsters (JV. who won lastngith 44-0) through the big dawgs (VARSITY and the COLLEGE!!!)!!! I wish them all a GREAT season and GO NOLES!

1 comment:

alohanole913 said...

I'm so glad that TJ got a new job, I know YOU are thrilled too:) And I must say, you are weird, lol. So what does that mean, is it something they can fix? Just think of yourself as having extraordinary powers!! hehe:)