Thursday, August 21, 2008

Still Alive!

I haven't blogged recently but I thought I would tonight while I had a little time. Thank you girls (and mommas) for coming to my party lastnight...it was so much fun! Cant wait to have you all over again...wish if my hubby has it his way we want to have a couple football parties at the Dawkins!! My husband says "FSU football, friends, a little cold beer, chicken wings...what could be better?" haha...that's Tee!!! So not too much going on in the Dawkins life right now...work and coaching that's what we do best! What a boring post...sorry ladies!!

4 comments:

alohanole913 said...

glad to see you ARE still alive:) I had fun at the party...sorry I'm cheap! lol. FSU parties sound great to me, I'll bring the cheese dip!

KT said...

yay!! i was about to come on here and leave you a nasty note to get you back blogging!! Glad to see all is well! LOVE YA!!

The Merry Macs said...

ive been a BAD blogger too! that sounds like ian's kinda party too.were sooooo excited for FSU football to start

KT said...

where are u?! :)