Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend in Jax

This past weekend we went to Jax for a wedding. It was SO nice outside...I wish we had time to hit up the beach while we were there. But the whole weekend was pretty much wedding stuff. Saturday we did have a change to stop and do a little shopping...but I didn't buy ANYTHING :(...well except PF CHANGS!!! Yes, I finally got to get me some of that food I have heard so much about and I LOVED IT!!! The wedding was beautiful, most of the family was able to attend so it was nice seeing some of the people we haven't seen in a long time. We got home early enough today to get somethings done before we have to get ready for another work week...pooie!! I will leave ya with just a few pics from our weekend.

Have a great week!

The Dawkins
All the tables had bonsai plants as the center piece...it was neat!

This is the happy new family!


Us at PF Changs...I had to get proof that I actually went!

1 comment:

KT said...

glad you had fun!!! what did u get @ pf changs?